Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, July 4, 2010

We got to sleep in till 6am again! After breakfast, we just did cleaning all morning. Cleaned the classrooms. Did laundry. Marleen tried cornrowing my hair but it didn’t work. During children’s time that afternoon I actually told a story. Lwimba interpreted for me. I told the story of Noah with the lesson of the importance of listening to God. I had given all of the children an animal sticker and had them participate in the story. The crusade was on the Sabbath. TC asked Ana-Maria and I to sit with the children. Although that worked at Muchinshi, I think we were more of a distraction here.


Our kitchen and stove


Girls' bedroom. Good thing there was only three of us.


Making Melodies in My Heart! They loved that song!
(Special Thanks to Israel and Abi Conway for teaching it to me!!)


Can you find me?!


Lembe was a powerful speaker!
Lwimba did a great job at speaking the interpretation powerfully as well!


With more reflection, here is what I’d read for my devotions Saturday morning that had stuck with me to the next morning:

Colossians 1:9-12. “For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with then knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.” I need to pray this prayer for people. I need to pray for people’s salvation. Back at home and here on Chilubi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home